Organic walnut flour with low fat
The organic walnut flour is a product after cold pressed extraction of oil. In other words, this flour has less fat than milled walnuts.
What is organic walnut flour used for?
-Firstly, it is used as a flour substitute in baking and cooking or to enhance yogurt, salads, cereals, desserts, smoothies, shakes, ice-cream, and also reduce the fat content.
Furthermore, you can find recipes with walnut flour at Yummly’s page.
-Additionally, it is traditionally used for the skin care because has moisturizing and healing benefits.
Ingredients: 100% organic walnut flour with low fat
Allergen info: Walnut and may contain traces of almond and peanut
What nutrients are in organic walnut flour with low fat?
Firstly, let’s start with the most important. What is this?
Of course, the nutritional value (per 100 g):
Energy: 1422 kJ/ 340 kcal
Total fat: 7 g
- of which saturates: 1 g
Carbohydrates: 15 g
- of which sugars: 7,5 g
Fibre: 20 g
Proteins: 48 g
Salt: 0,03 g
- macronutrients, such as magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium
- trace elements, such as iron, zinc, copper, manganese
- B-complex vitamins (like B12 – folic acid), phenols, antioxidants
What are the health benefits of walnut flour?
- reduces bad cholesterol (LDL)
- reduces the sugar levels, and so the risk of Type II diabetes
- helps prevent the risk of heart disease
- anti-cancer properties
- maintains a healthy bowel
- increases strength and density of bone (avoidance of osteoporosis) and teeth
- contributes positively during pregnancy
- helps to lose weight, and due to maintain body weight.
Certificates: ISO 22000:2005 & Organic certification (Lacon)
For more details, you can contact us.